Important things to know:
- If applicable, inform your hotel/destination of your Milk Stork order so they will accept it on your behalf.
- FedEx pick up for your shipment of milk must be coordinated directly by you. FedEx approved shipping locations can be found here.
- If you are staying at a hotel and wish to have them help you coordinate your outbound shipment of milk be sure to confirm they handle FedEx shipments, what time pick up occurs, and who the package needs to be left with for pick up.
- If you need assistance in scheduling a pick up Monday-Friday, please contact Milk Stork Customer Care. Please note, we need at least 24 hours of notice to schedule a pick up.
- Once your shipment has been tendered to FedEx, you will receive an email notification indicating it is in FedEx possession. If you do not receive the tracking email, it means the package has not been successfully tendered. If you left your cooler at a hotel to be picked up, please contact your hotel to confirm that they still have the package. If your hotel is unable to assist, please contact our Customer Care team immediately by clicking here.
- FedEx does not pick up or deliver on Sunday. Shipments tendered on Saturday will deliver Monday. Shipments tendered to FedEx on a Sunday will deliver Tuesday. Please note, addresses in Hawaii, Alaska and rural locations may not allow for Saturday delivery and may experience longer transit times. Weather can adversely affect scheduled delivery estimates. Milk Stork cannot control for these interruptions.
- All FedEx Priority Overnight labels for your shipments will indicate "Saturday" above the words Priority Overnight. These labels provide next day delivery Monday - Friday, as well as ensure that packages shipped on Friday will arrive on Saturday.
- A signature is not required for your milk shipment home, however if the FedEx driver feels it is unsafe to leave the package, they will not leave it at your door.
- If possible, we recommend not shipping multiple coolers on the same day.
- Packing instructions can be found here.