Milk Stork's Stash coolers provide 96 hours of cooling capabilities for parents to easily ship their stash of frozen milk.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH STASH:
Stash Mover- does not include a label to ship your cooler.
Stash Shipper- includes a FedEx Express Priority Overnight label and is perfect for shipping your milk during a move or for shipping milk from a surrogate.
Stash Surrogacy Bundle- includes FedEx Priority Overnight label plus 4 additional sets of shipping labels to facilitate milk shipments from your surrogate to your baby.
- 2-Day labels to send the empty cooler back to the surrogate
- Priority Overnight labels to ship milk to baby
Milk Stork Stash coolers do not arrive cold or activated and they do not have an activation button. Our coolers work with high-performance vacuum-insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours, which begins once the milk is packed into the cooler.
Stash is available in one size:
Up to 180oz (depending on how the milk is frozen & bags used.)
Outer dimensions: 12.3" x 11.5"x 11.7"
- Packing information here. You will need to provide your own packing tape.
- Place all milk from cooler directly into the freezer at the same time cooler lid has been opened
- The cooler temperature will start to warm once the lid has been opened
- Milk may arrive in various forms of frozen, depending on location in the cooler and time from the original destination
- Every person has different fat content in their milk, which itself ranges every hour, every day, so every bag has a different freeze point.
- You may notice milk arrives in various forms of frozen, even almost fully liquid. This does not make the milk unsuitable for feeding to your baby. Some breast milk may even have a grass, or soapy, smell or look to it. This is a natural byproduct of breast milk composition and does not mean the milk is unsafe to feed your baby. Breastmilk that is not safe to feed will smell distinctly sour and unpleasant, much like cow’s milk.
- If any bags are almost liquid, they can safely be returned to a freezer if any ice crystals remain in the bag, regardless of size or amount. The bags are not considered thawed unless the entire bag is in a full liquid state.
- If any bags are fully liquid, it is recommended to use them within 24 hours of cooler arrival at the destination.
- Insulated sealed panels and cardboard linings need to stay intact for optimal temperature insulation. Keep the lid off the cooler when storing to keep panels dry, and mold-free
- The cooler may be reused (as long as panels and cardboard are still intact) in event of a power outage, temporary cold storage, or repeat shipments
- Discard cooler into the trash when no longer using
- If you would like to reuse your Stash cooler, new labels can be purchased here.
ORDER PLACEMENT IS FAST AND EASY here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.