Important things to know:
- If applicable, inform your hotel/destination of your Milk Stork order so they will accept it on your behalf.
- Milk Stork Freeze coolers do not have an activation button. Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours.
- Milk should already be frozen before packing in cooler. We recommend freezing upright for maximum use of cooler space. Zip top bags are recommended for maximum space.
- Packing instructions can be found here. We recommend shipping frozen milk Monday- Wednesday to avoid any potential weekend delivery limitations.
- If you are staying at a hotel and wish to have them help you coordinate your outbound shipment of milk be sure to confirm they handle FedEx Express shipments, what time pick up occurs, and who the package needs to be left with for pick up.
- Please note that Milk Stork does not automatically schedule pick ups for your coolers, however we are happy to assist you in scheduling one, if you need it. Please submit a request here with the day, location and time of your pick up (FedEx requires a 3 hour window and we usually recommend between 9AM-12PM). If you do not need a pick up scheduled you can drop off your coolers at any authorized FedEx location.
- Once your shipment has been tendered to FedEx, you will receive an email notification indicating it is in FedEx possession. If you do not receive the tracking email, it means the package has not been successfully tendered. If you left your cooler at a hotel to be picked up, please contact your hotel to confirm that they still have the package. If your hotel is unable to assist, please contact our Customer Care team immediately by clicking here.
- FedEx does not pick up or deliver on Sunday. Shipments tendered on Saturday will deliver Monday. Shipments tendered to FedEx on a Sunday will deliver Tuesday. Please note, addresses in Hawaii, Alaska and rural locations may not allow for Saturday delivery and may experience longer transit times. Weather can adversely affect scheduled delivery estimates. Milk Stork cannot control for these interruptions.
- All FedEx Priority Overnight labels for your shipments will indicate "Saturday" above the words Priority Overnight. These labels provide next day delivery Monday - Friday, as well as ensure that packages shipped on Friday will arrive on Saturday.
- A signature is not required for your milk shipment home, however if the FedEx driver feels it is unsafe to leave the package, they will not leave it at your door.
- If possible, we recommend not shipping multiple coolers on the same day.