The Milk Stork International Freeze & Check enables moms to check their breast milk as luggage when traveling internationally.
The Milk Stork International Pump & Check is a 90 oz. cooler and maintains frozen temperatures for up to 96 hours. Exterior dimensions are 12” x 8” x 10”.
This cooler kit includes:
- Circular seals to secure the exterior of the cooler*
- Tamper proof stickers to secure each individual breast milk storage bag
- Travel bag
- Luggage tag
*Please note exterior seals may be broken and the contents of the cooler may be inspected by airport security. Tamper seals are provided for individual breast milk storage bags. Please contact your airline to determine if there is a fee for checked bags.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Milk Stork Freeze coolers do not have an activation button.
- Can hold UP TO 90 oz of frozen milk depending on freezer bags used and how milk is frozen (upright vs. flat). Using Willow/Kiinde bags will greatly decrease the amount of milk that can be packed into the cooler.
- If milk has been frozen in an flat position, more milk can be packed.
Shipping Your Order to Your Destination:
Milk Stork Freeze & Checks will be shipped to your international destination via FedEx International Priority and according to FedEx’s international capabilities. All orders require a lead time of (4) business days. Saturday delivery is not available for international orders. Prior to completing an order, please make sure to contact your hotel or destination to ensure they will accept the shipment on your behalf. In some cases, a copy of your passport may be required to finalize the clearance process with customs. If this occurs, FedEx will contact you directly. If FedEx is unable to reach you, our Customer Care team will also attempt to contact you.
Transporting Your Cooler Home:
The duffel bag provided with your order is designed to be transported as a checked bag. Please note, your airline may charge a baggage fee for checked items.
- Airport security policies and restrictions for checking breast milk as luggage can vary country to country, and these policies may be inconsistently or incorrectly enforced.
- The international cooler is not guaranteed to universally comply with every country’s policies and regulations for checking breast milk. Please verify the viability of using your Milk Stork cooler and packing it in compliance with regulations set forth by the airports and airport security agencies on your itinerary.
We have compiled this resource to direct you to airport security policies and regulations for several popular destinations across the globe. We recommend printing out the official policies of the airports that you will be traveling through and carrying them with you.