The Milk Stork International Freeze & Ship enables moms to ship their frozen breast milk home when traveling internationally.
The Milk Stork International Freeze & Ship is a 90 oz. cooler and can maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Exterior dimensions are 12.3"x 11.5"x 10"
This cooler kit includes:
- Breast milk storage bags
- Circular seals to secure the exterior of the cooler*
- Tamper proof stickers to secure each individual breast milk storage bag
- Travel bag & luggage tag (in case plans change)
- FedEx International Priority shipping label and paperwork - please note, if your FedEx shipping label indicates ETD then the label is the only document needed to ship, no extra paperwork is required.
*Exterior seals may be broken and the contents of the cooler may be inspected by airport security.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Milk Stork Freeze coolers do not have an activation button.
- Can hold UP TO 90 oz of frozen milk depending on freezer bags used and how milk is frozen (upright vs. flat). Using Willow bags will greatly decrease the amount of milk that can be packed into the cooler.
- If milk has been frozen in an upright position, more milk can be packed. During the packing process, fold bag over itself and stack snugly and vertically against other bags in the cooler.
- If milk has been frozen in a flat position, stack bags vertically against one another with smaller volume bags packed towards the center and larger volume bags on the outer edges.
Shipping Your Milk Home:
Breast milk shipping destination must be to addresses within the U.S. International Priority shipping back to the U.S. may take up to 3 days. If you tender your package on a Thursday, it is likely that it will not deliver until Monday. International pickups can only be scheduled Monday - Friday. FedEx International does not operate on the weekends.
All Milk Stork International Ship coolers will come pre-labeled with a FedEx International Priority label. This label will be marked "ETD" - which means your commercial invoice is electronically uploaded within the label. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED. Once a FedEx employee scans this label, they will see all necessary documentation. Please see the below image for an example.
A signature will be required for your delivery of milk back home. Please sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager here to customize your delivery, manage delivery times and add a signature to your account.