The Milk Stork International Freeze & Ship enables moms to ship their frozen breast milk home when traveling internationally.
The Milk Stork International Pump & Ship is a 90 oz. cooler and can maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Exterior dimensions are 12.3"x 11.5"x 10"
This cooler kit includes:
- Breast milk storage bags
- Circular seals to secure the exterior of the cooler*
- Tamper proof stickers to secure each individual breast milk storage bag
- Travel bag & luggage tag (in case plans change)
- FedEx International Priority shipping label and paperwork - please note, if your FedEx shipping label indicates ETD then the label is the only document needed to ship, no extra paperwork is required.
*Exterior seals may be broken and the contents of the cooler may be inspected by airport security.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Milk Stork Freeze coolers do not have an activation button.
- Can hold UP TO 48 oz of frozen milk depending on freezer bags used and how milk is frozen (upright vs. flat). Using Willow bags will greatly decrease the amount of milk that can be packed into the cooler.
- If milk has been frozen in an upright position, more milk can be packed. During the packing process, fold bag over itself and stack snugly and vertically against other bags in the cooler.
- If milk has been frozen in a flat position, stack bags vertically against one another with smaller volume bags packed towards the center and larger volume bags on the outer edges. With this method you should be able to pack approximately 8 bags of 6 oz each.