We recommend freezing milk bags flat to maximize capacity!
1. Place frozen milk into Stash Cooler.
2. Continue layering milk into the Stash cooler until it is filled. Please ensure that the lid sits flush.
3. Seal cooler and affix shipping label (if applicable).
Milk Stork Stash coolers do not use dry ice, arrive cold, or activated and they do not have an activation button. Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours, which begins once the milk is packed into the cooler.
- Do not add any extra packing materials to the box
- Fill cooler, making sure lid can close completely and is flush with cooler (if lid is not closed completely, remove bags of milk until complete seal is achieved)
- Please note, frozen milk coolers will not have an activation button.
- The cooler must be packed to full capacity for the milk to stay frozen. If you did not have a full stash, you could fill the difference with frozen Ziplocs of water. It just needs to be packed to capacity in order for the milk to stay frozen.
- Place lid over milk and tape cardboard flaps closed. Avoid opening cooler until it has reached its destination.
If using the Stash cooler internationally, please use the included red tamper seals.