Stash coolers are reusable!
This is an easy, cost-effective, and planet-friendly way to manage repeat shipments of milk from your surrogate to your baby or to move large quantities of milk over time.
- Insulated sealed panels and cardboard linings need to stay intact for optimal temperature insulation. Keep lid off the Stash cooler when storing to keep panels dry, and mold free.
- As long as panels and cardboard are still intact, you can reuse the Stash cooler for moving, shipping, or storing frozen breast milk in event of power outage, temporary cold storage.
- If you would like to reuse your Stash cooler, new labels can be purchased here.
New label purchases include: (1) FedEx 2-day label to ship the cooler back to its original location, and (1) FedEx Priority Overnight label for your breast milk shipment.
Ordering Your Labels:
This address will be for shipping the empty cooler back to its original destination-
The next address is for the milk shipment-
Scheduling a FedEx Pick-Up:
- Milk Stork does not automatically schedule pick-ups for your coolers, however, we are happy to assist you in scheduling one, if you need it.
- Please submit a request here at least (1) business day in advance - make sure to include the day, location, and time of your pick up (FedEx requires a 3-hour window and does not pick up in the mornings).
Dropping Off at FedEx: If you do not need a pick-up scheduled you can drop off your coolers at any authorized FedEx location. ⚠️Whenever possible, it is highly recommended to use an actual FedEx Office Print & Ship Center or FedEx Ship Center rather than a 3rd party "authorized location".
Please note: Shipping breast milk between Monday - Wednesday is strongly encouraged to avoid weekend delivery delays.