Milk Stork's Eco Stash holds up to 240oz of frozen milk and maintains the frozen temperature for up to 120 hours.
A $100 refund is available for users who ship their Eco-Stash back to our manufacturer. A return shipping label can be requested here. Eco-Stashes must be returned within 7 days.
Available in two options:
Eco-Stash Mover- does not include shipping label
Eco-Stash Shipper- includes a FedEx Express Priority Overnight label and is perfect for shipping your milk during a move or for shipping milk from a surrogate.
Milk Stork Eco Stash coolers do not arrive cold, or activated and they do not have an activation button. Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 120 hours, which begins once the milk is packed into the cooler.
Eco Stash is available in one size:
Up to 240oz (depending on how the milk is frozen & bags used.)
Outer dimensions: 14" x 12.25" x 13"
- Packing video can be found here.
- Shipping milk between Monday - Wednesday is encouraged to avoid weekend delivery delays
- Milk should already be fully frozen before packing in cooler. We recommend freezing flat for maximum use of cooler space
- Zip top milk storage bags are preferred for maximum use of cooler space, but not necessary. Using Willow/Kiinde bags will greatly decrease the amount of milk that can be packed into the cooler.
- Stash can hold up to 240 oz, depending on the type of milk storage bags used and how the milk is frozen. The cooler must be packed to full capacity for the milk to stay frozen. If you did not have a full stash, you could fill the difference with frozen Ziplocs of water. It just needs to be packed to capacity in order for the milk to stay frozen.
Please note that Milk Stork does not automatically schedule pick ups for your coolers, however we are happy to assist you in scheduling one, if you need it. Please submit a request here with the day, location and time of your pick up (FedEx requires a 3 hour window and we usually recommend between 9AM-12PM). If you do not need a pick up scheduled you can drop off your coolers at any authorized FedEx location.
- Place all milk from cooler directly into freezer at the same time cooler lid has been opened
- The cooler temperature will start to warm once lid has been opened
- Milk may arrive in various forms of frozen, depending on location in the cooler and time from original destination
- Every person has different fat content in their milk, which itself ranges every hour, every day, so every bag has a different freeze point.
- You may notice milk arrives in various forms of frozen, even almost fully liquid. This does not make the milk unsuitable for feeding to your baby. Some breast milk may even have a grass, or soapy, smell or look to it. This is a natural byproduct of the breast milk composition, and does not mean the milk is unsafe to feed your baby. Breastmilk that is not safe to feed will smell distinctly sour and unpleasant, much like cow’s milk.
- If any bags are almost liquid, they can safely be returned to a freezer if any ice crystals remain in the bag, regardless of size or amount. The bags are not considered thawed unless the entire bag is in a full liquid state.
- If any bags are fully liquid, it is recommended to use them within 24 hours of cooler arrival at destination.