The Milk Stork International Freeze & Ship enables moms to ship their frozen breast milk home when traveling internationally.
The Milk Stork International Freeze & Ship is a 90 oz. cooler and can maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Exterior dimensions are 12” x 8” x 10”.
This cooler kit includes:
- Breast milk storage bags
- Circular seals to secure the exterior of the cooler*
- Tamper proof stickers to secure each individual breast milk storage bag
- FedEx International Priority shipping label and paperwork - please note, if your FedEx shipping label indicates ETD then the label is the only document needed to ship, no extra paperwork is required.
*Exterior seals may be broken and the contents of the cooler may be inspected by airport security.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Our coolers work with high performance vacuum insulated panels that will maintain the frozen temperature for up to 96 hours. Milk Stork Freeze coolers do not have an activation button.
- Can hold UP TO 90 oz of frozen milk depending on freezer bags used and how milk is frozen (upright vs. flat). Using Willow/Kiinde bags will greatly decrease the amount of milk that can be packed into the cooler.
- The cooler must be packed to full capacity for the milk to stay frozen. If you did not have a full stash, you could fill the difference with frozen Ziplocs of water. It just needs to be packed to capacity in order for the milk to stay frozen.
- If milk has been frozen in a flat position, more milk can be packed.
Shipping Your Order to Your Destination:
Milk Stork coolers will be shipped to your international destination via FedEx International Priority and according to FedEx’s international capabilities. All orders require a lead time of 7 business days. Saturday delivery is not available for international orders. Prior to completing an order, please make sure to contact your hotel or destination to ensure they will accept the shipment on your behalf. In some cases, a copy of your passport may be required to finalize the clearance process with customs. If this occurs, FedEx will contact you directly. If FedEx is unable to reach you, our Customer Care team will also attempt to contact you.
Shipping Your Milk Home:
All Milk Stork international shipping coolers will come pre-labeled with a FedEx International Priority label. This label will be marked "ETD" - which means your commercial invoice is electronically uploaded within the label. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED. Once a FedEx employee scans this label, they will see all necessary documentation. Even with proper documentation, the international shipping of breast milk comes with inherent risks. Service disruptions, weather and customs inspections may lead to increased transit times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the international shipping regulations that apply to the countries in your itinerary so that your breast milk makes it home safely and on time.
International Priority shipping back to the U.S. may take up to 3 business days - if you tender your package on a Thursday, it is likely that it will not deliver until Monday. A signature will be required for your delivery of milk back home. Please sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager to customize your delivery, manage delivery times and add a signature to your account.